Heavy duty slurry pumps for a range of mill duties, from dirty water to the most difficult water flushed crusher services.
Hydraulic Institute 6, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & CE certified.
The Warman® AH® pump is the world’s standard for heavy duties. A wide variety of impellers and shaft seals provide a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. The AH® pump provides excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost. The Warman® AH® pump, together with the Warman® MC series pump, provides a complete selection for most all duties in the mill. From cyclone feed to regrind, flotation and tailings, the Warman® AH® pump is the best choice.
- Bearing assembly – a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
- Liners-easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer.
- Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
- Casing–Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
- Impeller–front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
- Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
- Throatbush–wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
- One-piece frame – a very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly.
- An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance
- Mill discharge
- Process pumps
- Low pressure tailings
- Slurry transportation
- Tailings Management
- Wet sand pumping